WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
CLIMBING WALL RULES & REGULATIONS
• All climbers must observe proper climbing etiquette such as being aware of climbers on the wall and their surroundings, and brushing off their chalk from the holds after using them.
• All climbers must keep themselves and their personal belongings out of potential fall zones.
• All climbers must be 4-years of age or older and sign the Waiver & Release below prior to their first climb, and annually thereafter.
• Climbers under the age of 18 must have the Waiver & Release form signed by a parent or legal guardian.
• All climbers will comply with the judgements and instructions of the BHIVE staff.
• Climbers must check-in at the desk prior to using the wall.
• No hard-soled shoes are permitted on climbing surfaces.
• No bare-foot climbing is permitted.
• No food and beverages (except water) shall be allowed on the climbing mats.
• Any infractions of the above rules will result in loss of privileges. Repeated infractions may result in the loss of climbing privileges, certification and/or club membership.
• Management has the right to refuse access to anyone who refuses to comply with any of the above rules and regulations.
LIABILITY RELEASE FORM
I HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE that the sport of indoor bouldering and the use of the facility of BOULDERING 101 INC., a Philippine Corporation (herein referred to as BHIVE), its climbing walls and other training facilities, has its inherent risks of serious injury including permanent disability and death. I have full knowledge of the nature and extent of all the risk associated with indoor rock climbing and the facilities, and have had any questions about the same explained to me, including but not limited to:
1. All manner of injury resulting from falling off the climbing wall and hitting rock face and projections whether permanently or temporarily in place, or the floor;
2. Injuries resulting from falling climbers or dropped items, such as, but not limited to, climbing hardware, and dropped or broken holds,
3. Cuts and abrasions resulting from skin contact with the climbing walls or floor padding.
I further acknowledge that the above list is not inclusive of all possible risk associated with the use of BHIVE bouldering facilities.
In consideration of my use of BHIVE bouldering facilities I expressly agree and contract, on behalf if myself, my heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns, that the company and its insurers, employees, officers, directors, and associates, shall not be liable for any damages arising from personal injuries (including death) sustained by me in or about the premises, or as a result of the use of the equipment or facilities, regardless of whether such injuries result, in whole or in part, from the negligence of the company.
By the execution of this agreement, I accept and assume full responsibility for any and all injuries, damages (both economic and non-economic), and losses of any type, which may occur to me, and I hereby fully and forever release and discharge the company, its insurers, employees, officer, directors, and associates, from any and all claims, demands, damages, rights of action, or causes of action, present or future, whether the same be known or unknown, anticipated, or unanticipated, resulting from or arising out the use of said equipment and facilities.
I expressly agree to indemnify and hold the company harmless against any and all claims, demands, damages, rights of action, or causes of action, of any person or entity, that may arise from injuries or damages sustained by me.
I agree to be solely responsible for my own safety and well-being. I understand that the company does not provide supervision, instruction, or assistance for the use of the facilities and equipment.
I agree to comply with all the rules imposed by the company regarding the use of the facilities and equipment. I agree to conduct myself in a controlled and reasonable manner at all times, and to refrain from using any equipment in a manner inconsistent with its intended design and purpose.
I understand and agree that the company is not responsible for property that is lost, stolen, or damaged while in, or, about the premises.
I understand and agree that my use of the facilities and equipment is only to be undertaken on my own personal time, and that my use of the facilities an equipment is not within the course or scope of my enjoyment.